Cobb Salad with Veggie Paté balls
Ingredients to prepare two bowls of Cobb Salad
- Prepare the dressing: Combine 1/2 cup of vegan mayonnaise with 2 tsp dijon mustard and 1 tbsp water. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare the salad: Roughly chop lettuce leaves. Halve tomatoes. Slice celery and paprika. Dice avocado. Keep separate.
- Prepare the tempeh: Break apart tempeh into a bowl. Toss with 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp sugar and 2 tbsp oil.
- Cook the tempeh: Heat a frypan over medium heat with oil. Add tempeh and cook for 3-4 minutes until caramelised and heated through.
- Add some veggie pate: take 120g of Veggie Paté, roll it in small balls. You can eat them cold or fried them.
- Finish and plate: Arrange prepared salad, sprouts, seeds, tempeh and Veggie Paté on a serving platter in even strips. Serve with dressing on the side.
Bon appétit :)