Couscous with fried Veggie Paté
Hearthy Moroccan style Vegan Couscous
Recipe for this amazing Couscous stew
- In a pot, stir 2 onions, 4 crushed cloves garlic and 4 swedes.
- Add 1tbsp of roasted cumin, 1 cinnamon quil, 1tbsp of coriander seeds, 1tbsp of paprika, freshly cracked black pepper, 3 cloves and 2 preserved lemons
- Add water or vegetable stock to level, 3 choped zucchinis, 1 cup of chickpeas and 1 tomatoe can. Let it reduce for 1 hour.
- In a separate pot, cook couscous with saffron.
- In a pan, fry rosemary springs with oil until crispy. Set aside.
- Crumble Veggie Paté and fry it in rosemary infused oil.
- Serve the couscous along with vegetable stew, fried Veggie Paté and fresh herbs to granish (mint, coriander)
- On side, add some tahini sauce for a creamy feeling and some harissa for a spicy taste!
Bon appétit :)